Preserve all of your assets after an unfortunate event
A Personal Umbrella policy is an additional layer of liability coverage to protect your assets. A judgment against you can exceed the liability limits of any of your personal lines policies. Protect yourself with a rock solid umbrella policy from The Norfolk &Dedham Group®.
The following are all very real scenarios where an umbrella policy could save you thousands if not millions in settlements and defense costs:
- Accident or damage caused by your son or daughter living with you.
- Bodily injury or harm caused by an accident at your home.
- Accident or injury to a pedestrian while you’re on vacation.
- Personal injury judgments such as, libel, slander, false arrest, wrongful eviction or entry, invasion of privacy, or defamation of character.
- Damage to the tangible property of others.
- Damage or injury caused by a family pet.
- Other accidents not covered in your basic policies.
Find out why your family should consider an Umbrella policy below:
For more information on Norfolk & Dedham Group® products and coverages, please use our Agency Locator to find an insurance agent convenient to you.